Monday 4 February 2013

Chalk and Numbers #4 - Boy

Facebook

The utterly charming Chalk and Numbers are back with "Boy", the first track to be taken from their forthcoming EP Parade (due March 12th). I've been a fan of the duo's easy on your ears, sunny day pop music for a while now but if you're new to the Brooklyn act, I promise you, your Monday morning is about to get infinitely better. Especially if you stayed up half the night watching men run around a field...

"Boy" is deliciously upbeat, a guaranteed mood-enhancing track about finding love which is both nostalgic and warm, as I listen to it, it fills me with a fuzzy feeling and I find myself hitting the repeat button again and again. Completely irresistible, Chalk and Numbers again prove themselves able of making pop tunes of the very finest order.

If you haven't already, make sure you have the wonderful seven track debut EP He Knew too, free via bandcamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment