Monday 28 September 2009

Fanfarlo - New Music "Introducing"


Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/fanfarlo
Buy: Reservoir Here
Album Rating: 8.2/10

Half-baked Review:

I'm not sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing for Fanfarlo, I'd go with good as I love them, but it is 100% unescapable not to mention Arcade Fire, so there I've just started with it, there is a feeling of Funeral running throughout, which has to be a good thing when the music is also uniquely different.

The five piece band based in London (the lead singer is orignally from Sweden) are multi talented, playing many different instruments throughout creating a captivating sound. Such is the consistency, it is hard to pick standout tunes, if I had to pick it would be between Finish Line, Drowing Men and The Walls are Coming Down, however, the album for me, is best listened to as a whole. It may not have a classic like Rebellion (Lies) but it is a complete lush album, that won't have you itching to change the record anytime soon, so enjoy this indie-pop music as it's meant to be.





No comments:

Post a Comment