Thursday 25 August 2011

St. Vincent #5 - Cruel

You guys are going to have to hang in there over the next month or so because there is definietly going to be a bit of an Annie Clark thing going on here. The Huffington Post today premièred St. Vincent's brand new video "Cruel", the second track we've heard from the soon to be released third album 'Strange Mercy' (due September 12th). What can I say, it's effortlessly brilliant, my appetite is more than ready for the full LP!

I'm not too sure I'd want to bury Annie alive, but it happens in the rather creepy video all the same. Watch:

If you've been on Mars and missed the earlier track "Surgeon", here it is below:
St Vincent - Surgeon

St. Vincent play a handful of dates in the UK in November, they are all listed nicely together here. I'm very tempted with a trip out of London too. Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment