Wednesday 9 November 2011

EMA #5 - La Blogotheque Presents A Take Away Show

Dear EMA, please stop releasing so many extraordinarily amazing sessions, you are taking over my blog:

I said on Sunday that I'm continually posting EMA sessions because they keep blowing me away; guess what, it's happened again. Saying that, this one isn't just amazing, it's absolutely fucking essential. La Blogotheque Presents A Take Away Show are well known to me for being out of this world and this is no exception.

No more words, search the label for more on the songs if you want, just watch these, all of them, now:


EMA | Butterfly Knife | A take Away Show from La Blogotheque on Vimeo.

EMA | Marked | A Take Away Show from La Blogotheque on Vimeo.

EMA | Anteroom | A Take Away Show from La Blogotheque on Vimeo.

Buy Erika's debut now - it's brilliant and then come and see her at Heaven in a few weeks, can't think of many better ways to spend your hard-earned myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment