Sunday 22 January 2012

Frankie Rose #2 - Night Swim

Facebook

Yesterday I had friends visiting and today was 'Super Sunday' so I apologise for the lack of posts this weekend, it wasn't all that super for me in all honesty! I never want Utd to win and Spurs did enough to get a result I think, Real Madrid weren't exactly as good as a 4-1 score line suggests. Anyway, you didn't end up here to talk football or read me chit-chatting with myself so I'll stop waffling and change subject for a more familiar one...

Two weekends back I brought the first track from the forthcoming Frankie Rose LP 'Interstellar' (due Feb 21st via Slumberland) "Know Me", a highly polished, 80's reminiscent track full of dreamy, bright and upbeat textures, it's been quickly followed by another new track "Night Swim" and very much the same thing sound be said about it too.

Kaleidoscopic guitars swirl with a purposefully drum march and sparkling clean keys with Frankie's vocals pretty as a flower. So two tracks that promise much for Rose's album, one to keep an eye out for.

No comments:

Post a Comment