Thursday 19 April 2012

Exlovers #3 - This Love Will Lead You On

Facebook exlovers.co.uk/

At the moment I'm probably listening to more folk rooted music than I have ever before, of course that hasn't stopped me from forgetting my indie based past and this little number by London based quintet exlovers certainly hits the right note with me, "This Love Will Lead You On" is the lead single from their debut album 'Moth', (due in June via Young & Lost Club) and released as a single next Monday, April 23rd.

Softly whispered male/female harmonies combine with instantly pleasing guitar melodies, shimmering in sun-soaked beauty, punctuated by purposeful drums, "This Love Will Lead You On" is the sort of track that made the likes of Teenage Fanclub and Pains of Being Pure at Heart household names, they might not be treading too much new ground with the vein of glistening, summer's day indie-pop but exlovers are on the right path to follow suit.

No comments:

Post a Comment