Monday 22 October 2012

Lockets #4 - Camera Shy LP

Facebooklocketsmusic.com/

A Beautiful Strange update coming up, I hope you don't mind too much but this (for me, at least) is exciting news that I think a few readers of this blog will enjoy it too....

A band who started as nothing more than a act whom I enjoyed listening to (and featured multiple times here), I now find myself releasing via my little independent label. Lockets, whose debut LP Camera Shy was self-released digitally over the summer has now been remastered especially for a limited vinyl release due later this year via Beautiful Strange. All of the details are below, as I now fit firmly in the biased realm I'll let others do the reviewing (you should, it's bloody wonderful)...

BS006 - Lockets - Camera Shy

A 12" vinyl issue of the stunning debut LP Camera Shy by Philadelphia duo Lockets.

Track-listing:

1. Bitter Teeth
2. Catch Me
3. Violet
4. Treasures You Lost
5. Camera Shy
6. Crush
7. Winter Light
8. Run

Limited to 500 copies and released on December 3rd (US December 4th via Lockets bandcamp) with 250 on Black Grape and 250 on Frosted Clear vinyl.

Available to pre-order now via Beautiful Strange Bandcamp or Big Cartel.






3 comments:

  1. stoked your pressing this onto vinyl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! Think it's going to look sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the band. Good stuff.

    ReplyDelete