Tuesday 31 December 2013

Eleanor Seabird - New Year's Resolution

soundcloud.com/eleanorseabird

Happy New Year, this little blog returns after a week off for Christmas (it went in a blink - I hope yours went well too) and here's a perfectly titled track by a new artist to me, London's Eleanor Seabird.

The song "New Year's Resolution" is available below (as a live video and a free soundcloud download) and perhaps is one to listen to with your regret and hangover (not that I will this year, my New Years Eve plans evolve completely around my recent discovery of American Horror Story).

Languid guitar shimmers provide the backing for Eleanor's butterfly soft vocal and lyrics full of both longing and optimism. A new year has (almost) begun indeed. Here's wishing you all the very best for 2014.


No comments:

Post a Comment