Wednesday 15 October 2014

New Blog Host - Squarespace

This is a boring / important post.

I am experimenting with hosting the blog via Squarespace instead of blogger, where this blog has been for five years, since I started it. I like Squarespace and it looks crisp and tidy, plus I'm worried that blogger will do a reader and be turned off at little notice, so I'm happier in a new home. Although much will depend with how the functionality goes. I may return to blogger, who knows.

Anyway, you may need to update your RSS feeds etc etc (and I'm aware some old URL / links have been broken, I'm trying to fix that but will take a while).

I think the new RSS feed, which you may need to put into whatever you use is http://www.justmusicthatilike.com/?format=rss

The feedburner has seemingly got that right: http://feeds.feedburner.com/justmusicthatilike/

This site, blogspot, will no longer update. www,justmusicthatilike.com will post from squarespace.

Let me know if you've got any problems and I'll try and help.

No comments:

Post a Comment