Wednesday 15 October 2014

The Bulls - New Music "Introducing"

Facebook

When I looked at the press picture of The Bulls (the one attached to this blog) I thought 'that looks like Anna from The Airborne Toxic Event'.  Probably because it is. The Bulls is a newly formed side project of Anna Bulbrook and The Duke Spirit’s guitarist, Marc Sallis, their debut track "Come Unwound" simply a beauty.

A marriage of both bands influences results in a hazy wash of gorgeousness where hypnotising guitars, sumptuous strings and dreamy vocals merge together with dazzling results, softening, brooding and heavenly. It makes news of a forthcoming EP an appetising one.

3 comments:

  1. This is great, you really did a good job putting this article together to make it wonderful. I have not seen any article so sweet and understandable like yours, your article is the best article I have ever read.
    For these, I will be bookmarking your web blog to my browser so that I can be visiting your website from time to time, please keep up this good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to keep coming back to your blog so also <a href='https://www.momsall.com/badoo-dating-app-download/">bookmarking it</a> right way.

    ReplyDelete