Thursday 15 March 2012

Beautiful Strange Presents

There's no publicity as good as self-publicity, or something like that! I try my best not to make this blog a self-promotion tool but if you read this and live near the London area you might be interested in what I have to tell you, I started a live music night at the gorgeous Old Queen's Head, Angel Islington at the turn of the year and have to date had some wonderful gigs by the likes of Tripwires, Sheen, Hella Better DancerBlindness and We Walk On Ice.

My fourth music night is a little over three weeks away and it's a bloody brilliant one too, after a few 'heavier' shoegaze / alt-rock nights this one is a folkier affair with four acts who've all previously featured here, Emily and the Woods, Like Spinning, Anna Lena & The Orchids and Alice Jemima. A bit good yeah?

Here's the (equally gorgeous) poster made by Jess Marshall.

Tickets are just £4 in advance (more on the door) and available here: wegottickets.com/event/156028. Full details can be found (as well as info on all upcoming / previous events) on my events page tumblr Beautiful Strange Presents.

Here's a sample of what to expect, I hope to see a few of you there.




No comments:

Post a Comment