Tuesday 20 July 2010

She Keeps Bees #2 - New Single News

www.myspace.com/shekeepsbees

As I seem to be reprising bands I'm very much into at the moment tonight; I'm going to do one more.
The most wonderful and lovely She Keeps Bees from Brooklyn.

Buy their new limited 7" from the band direct - this is 100% direct - you'll get a handmade numbered sleeve, a couple of bee stamps, badges and a note from Jess and Andy - What more could $7 give you alongside the satisfaction of supporting this perfect band.

Here is the link to listen and buy:
http://shekeepsbees.bandcamp.com/album/skb-005-7-record

Roll on the UK return. I'll be there with bells on*

* Probably will not have bells on, but I'll be there in a polo shirt and jeans, more typical gig-going attire!

Here's a lovely duet with Jessica and Sharon Van Etten who herself is fantastic.
She keeps bees and sharon van etten - cuddle alone by morrisday

No comments:

Post a Comment