Wednesday 28 July 2010

Lanterns on the Lake - New Music "Introducing"

http://www.lanternsonthelake.bigcartel.com/

I found Lanterns On The Lake through last.fm and "if you like The Joy Formidable, you will like these..." Clearly I'm a big TJF fan, I've been listening to LOTL for a few days now and I'm yet to see any comparison with TJF but I thank the recommendation anyway because this music is just gorgeous...

The first time I listened to I Will Lay You Down I instantly thought "wow, this is a bit good".
It's delicate beauty won me over instantly and I reached straight for the rest of the Lanterns on the Lake catalogue. Lush throughout with hauntingly beautiful vocals and dreamy, shimmering instrumentation.

There are three EP's to buy from the link above, direct from the band - all three of them will set you back £10 including postage. You can get the digitally if you prefer too.


Lungs Quicken by Lanterns on the Lake


No comments:

Post a Comment