Wednesday 13 July 2011

I Break Horses #3 - Winter Beats

Facebookhttp://www.ibreakhorses.se/

The blog is in danger of being overran by Bella Union acts at the minute, here is the return of one of my favourite new artists, Stockholm duo I Break Horses. "Winter Beats" is the follow up to "Hearts" both taken for I Break Horses’ debut album 'Hearts', due August 15th.

"Winter Beats" glistens like sun over a snowy landscape with gorgeously dreamy synth pulses that gradually builds in rhythmic momentum, reverbing layers of noise and drum combine with Maria's hazy whisper. It's, as expected, beautiful.

Listen:
I Break Horses - Winter Beats by Bella Union

Here is the video for "Hearts", available to pre-order on 12" here.

I Break Horses - Hearts from Bella Union on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment