Wednesday 11 July 2012

Fountains #2 - Easily Led

Facebook / fountainstheband.bandcamp.com/ 

Back on the 1st March when I first posted about Fountains I had no idea that four months down the line I'd be where I am today, having already promoted two shows with the band with Beautiful Strange I'm now gearing up to do a third which so happens to be a release party for the latest label release, the bands first vinyl, Easily Led.

I've been listening to it for a couple of months already and I can tell you straight away that it's amazing, I'm not going to give my usual superlatives as that sort of vaunting doesn't wash well with me, instead I'll say that you can listen to both sides of the limited vinyl (to 250 copies) release below and watch the lead tracks video too. It's out on Monday July 23rd and you can order it right now via bandcamp - http://beautifulstrange.bandcamp.com/

The release show takes place at The Waiting Room (formerly The Drop) on Stoke Newington High Street on Tuesday July 24th with Fever Dream, Lost Left and Es Muss Sein also playing. It's free entry so you'd be mad to miss it! All the details can be found via facebook / tumblr and feel free to share the word with your network. Bring £4 for a vinyl!




No comments:

Post a Comment