Friday 21 December 2012

Albums of 2013 - A Digest

Earlier today I posted the final part of my 'Albums of the Year' posts. If (somewhat understandably) you can't be bothered to read through all of my rubbish, here is a summary:

25. La Sera - Sees The Light
24. Tennis - Young & Old
23. Stealing Sheep - Into The Diamond Sun
22. Sharon Van Etten - Tramp
21. Tender Trap - Ten Songs About Girls
20. Metric - Synthetica
19. Beach House - Bloom
18. 2:54 - 2:54
17. Soap&Skin - Narrow
16. Perfume Genius - Put Your Back N 2 It
15. Golden Fable - Star Map
14. Rachel Sermanni - Under Mountains
13. I Like Trains - The Shallows
12. The Staves - Dead & Born & Grown
11. Echo Lake - Wild Peace
10. Hannah Cohen - Child Bride
9. Allo Darlin' - Europe
8. Novella EP
7. First Aid Kit - The Lion's Roar
6. Shrag - Canines
5 . Fever Dream EP
4. Toy - Toy
3. Wilsen - Sirens
2. SoftSpot - Enso
1. Lana Del Rey - Born To Die


Other highly recommended EP's / LP's this year:

Alice Jemima - All The Boyfriends EP

Islet - Illuminated People

Jodie Goffe - The Day The Moon Left EP

Pins - Luvu4Lyf EP

Savages - I am Here EP

The School - Reading Too Much Into Things Like Everything

Sea Lion - Guns of Alaska

Seapony - Falling

Sneakpeek - Sneekpeek

SoKo - I Thought I Was An Alien

and everyone else I've forgotten about right now. Any thoughts?

I'll aim to post some of my favourite tracks before the end of the year. We'll see though!


No comments:

Post a Comment