Wednesday 12 December 2012

PINS #6 - Kiss Me Quickly (It’s Christmas)

Facebook / wearepins.co.uk/

I think you either like or hate a Christmas song, thankfully I'm in the love category (even if I'm a miserable old Scrooge at heart). I'm equally fond of (good) covers of (decent) festival classics and originals too, the wonderful Pins, who've featured here quite a lot recently, have gone for the latter with a rather splendid new song called "Kiss Me Quickly (It's Christmas)", where languid chiming guitar, fuzzy bass and (of course) sleigh bell jangles play out to a real winter warmer closing with sensual harmonies it makes me want to grab a blanket, drink some mulled wine and press play all over again.

Listen to "Kiss Me Quickly (It's Christmas)" below, I think a long queue of boys with mistletoe is already forming in Manchester...

I've read that the girls' debut EP, the LuvU4Lyf 10" is close to selling out too, if you've not got one, you should (it looks sexy and comes with mp3's to play to your hearts content) - available via the Bella Union store.

No comments:

Post a Comment