Tuesday 6 August 2013

Boardwalk #2 - I'm to Blame (Video)

Facebook

The weather in the UK might not be quite as good as it was a few weeks back but I'm still not one to grumble, here's the track you'll want to soundtrack your laid-back, wistful afternoon stroll (which so happens, is what the band do on the suitably pastel coloured video which aired last week), a track so good I'm featuring it twice (after first posting about the track in May)...

"I'm to Blame" is the very definition of beautiful, dripped in a sparkling carousel of sensual fuzziness with looping, echoed synths, reverberating guitars and soft, restrained percussion Amber Quintero's comforting, dream-like vocals wrap around you and send you off on a journey of perfect bliss.

"I'm To Blame" comes out on as a 7" Flexidisc with the self-titled album to follow on October 15th - both via Stones Throw.

No comments:

Post a Comment