Thursday 17 April 2014

The Cadbury Sisters - Milk

Facebook

I've been meaning to catch up with The Cadbury Sisters since I included them as one of my picks for the Glastonbury Emerging Talent Contest earlier this year and the arrival of a new video for their track "Milk" serves as the perfect opportunity...

The track is the biggest and boldest heard from the sibling trio to date and combines what originally caught my attention, smoldering, entwined harmonies and finger-plucked acoustic guitars with slow-burning soundscapes that grows to an incredible finale as burgeoning percussion and meaty electric riffs come to the fore before closing with a delicate return to those haunting voices. I love it.

"Milk" is taken from a new five track EP Close which is due for release on June 16th via Fear of Fiction Records.


No comments:

Post a Comment