Monday 20 September 2010

Dirty Projectors #2 - Live in NYC and New Expanded Album Release

http://www.myspace.com/dirtyprojectors

Firstly, and most excitingly, you can download a wonderful live NYCTaper recording of Dirty Projectors by heading over to the NYC site - it has to be the one of the most impressive sites on the internet for live music, the quality is always amazing and the cost is always free.
Massive thank you.

Secondly, Domino release a definitive 2 x CD deluxe set of last year’s 'Bitte Orca' album next week. Order

I'll be honest and say I don't like re-releases, they aren't too nice for the early adopters, at least the second CD looks good... If you haven't got this amazing CD, you really have no excuse now.
The second disc features never before released tunes from a very special and intimate acoustic performance at New York’s Other Records, rare vinyl only B-sides and, to top it all, a brand new, amazing cover of Bob Dylan’s "As I Went Out One Morning".

As I've previously said, Dirty Projectors will be returning to the UK to play Koko on Tuesday 7th December. See http://www.atpfestival.com/events/dirtyprojectorskoko.php for details and tickets. Can't wait for that.

Listen to their cover of another Bob Dylan song, "I Dreamed I Saw St. Augustine" below:
Dirty Projectors - I Dreamed I Saw St. Augustine by morrisday

I've posted this before, but I love it so here it is again:

Dirty Projectors "Stillness is the Move" from Monte Lomax on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment