Friday 10 September 2010

The Joy Formidable #4 - New Single I Don't Want To See You Like This

http://www.myspace.com/thejoyformidable

NEW material from TJF alert!!! Exciting.

A very quiet premiere of the new single by The Joy Formidable - "I Don't Want To See You Like This" appears to have happened on the Adam Walton show on BBC Wales. See here for the whole show - I could tell you to go to approx 2 hours 39 minutes, or I could post the important bit, so that's what I'll do below:

It's fair to say that it fucking rocks, it's took a few listens but it reall is an awesome song when you listen to it with the volume turned most of the way up - sod the neighbours it's TJF!

Get it pre-ordered from recordstore now - it's out on swanky picture disc vinyl on 11th October, still awaiting the album news...
Only three weeks till the tour kicks off - can't wait. Go and see them if you are in the UK or the US. Dates on the MySpace above, or if you search my labels I'm pretty sure I posted a Musicglue link before. It's worth checking my TJF label if you haven't done so before anyway...

Want to win two tickets for the London Koko gig or a signed Popinjay print? Head here (or scroll down a few posts) to find out more...

Here is a radio rip of the track. What do you think?
The Joy Formidable - I Don't Want To See You Like This by morrisday

1 comment: