Wednesday 22 September 2010

No Joy #2 - New Song Download + Album Details

http://nojoy.bandcamp.com/
http://www.myspace.com/nojoy

Mexican Summer have some fine artists on their roster including Best Coast, Tamaryn, Dunes and the latest to come to my attention No Joy.

I posted about their amazing first 7" No Joy / No Summer a while back. No Joy will be in my tracks of the year. fuzzy vocals and a thumping frenzy of feedback. It's simply superb.

Thus my hopes for the LP are high, we got our first snippet of it today. Listen to "Heedless" below:
No Joy - Heedless by morrisday
There's a more laid back shoegazey feel and it's not quite so franetic but I still like it and can't wait to hear more. Give it a spin and get the No Joy 7" for guaranteed satisfaction.

Album Details:
No Joy - 'Ghost Blonde'

*release date is November 16th, 2010
Pre-order from Mexican Summer
Tracklisting:

01 Mediumship
02 Heedless
03 Maggie Says I Love You
04 You Girls Smoke Cigarettes?
05 Pacific Pride
06 Hawaii
07 Indigo Child
08 Still
09 Untitled
10 Ghost Blonde

UK shows please!

No comments:

Post a Comment