Thursday 23 September 2010

The Joy Formidable #5 - Win Koko Tickets

Edit: 23rd September - Posted this again as a reminder. I will post the two (one for two tickets / one for the signed print) winners on my return. This will be my last / almost last post until 29th September.
I've a massive back-log of posts / reviews and some very exciting developments to bring soon...

Fancy going to see The Joy Formidable with a friend for free on 14th October? Well if so read on...

I'm giving away a pair of tickets to see my favourite trio at Koko, London on the 14th of October. Simply "like" the post I created here (or any time I mention TJF on facebook) and I'll pick a winner when I return from Berlin on 28th/29th September.

Non-UK TJF fans? Fear not, do the same and I'll pick another person to win a fully signed Popinjay print. Only 200 of them in existance and this one is signed too! Spread the word if you know anyone who might be interested.

The link again: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Music-That-I-Like/148982398458762

Listen to the new single:

The Joy Formidable - I Don't Want To See You Like This by morrisday

No comments:

Post a Comment