Tuesday 11 June 2013

Lost Ghosts - New Music "Introducing"

Facebook

I'll refrain from giving an almost monthly self-pitying comment about the state of my mailbox and instead head straight to a discovery found in it, Glasgow quartet Lost Ghosts, whose debut track "Tunnels" immediately commands repeat listens with a mixture of shimmering guitars, hard-hitting drums and analogue synth patterns.

Perhaps my favourite thing about the track though is the build-up at the end with strong instrumentation and soaring harmonies and then there's the vocals too, switching from the haunting-like quality of Gabby Biazotti's voice to dual vocals effortlessly, perfectly complimenting the strong melody and memorable hook - although I'd probably advice against going around singing "I've got a gun and a bullet"...

You can download "Tunnels" on a pay-what-you-like basis via Bandcamp now.

No comments:

Post a Comment