Monday 3 June 2013

The Sinclair Sinclair #4 - What If

thesinclairsinclair.tumblr.com

An increasingly reoccurring theme is that after lavishing praise on a band, for me later to have some involvement with them with Beautiful Strange, my little bedroom run (well it’s not really run from my bedroom, my like my work office) label / promoting name.

It’s only natural, I suppose, for me to pick bands I’ve had an impulsive reaction to post about and it gives me a buzz to see those acts later live or when the initial delivery of a release arrives. Swiftly following from the impeccable Souvenir Stand tape (forgetting my unwritten rule to cover bands I’m involved with superlatives) is the next release, a limited tape release with a band I've featured here almost from day one, Tallinn’s The Sinclair Sinclair

The tape is due to be released on July 1st (on clear cassettes) and brings together their beautiful The Dreamers of The Dreams EP with a new track from the same period, “What If”. You can listen to it below and if you’re interested in finding out more about the label / events (or even pre-ordering via Bandcamp) please head over to the Beautiful Strange website: http://www.beautifulstrange.co.uk/

Promo over! So many great posts to come later this week, music, you are treating us well.

No comments:

Post a Comment