Thursday 27 June 2013

Night Flowers - New Music "Introducing"

Facebook

Since I discovered London based quintet Night Flowers I've read about them four or five times, without fail the words C86 revival or early Pains of Being Pure Heart were mentioned so I'll stay clear of those words here, it does however give you an indication of what to expect with their first track as a full band "Single Beds" (I found an earlier tender, daydreaming track on YouTube here)...

Yes, "Single Beds" is pure, fuzzy jangle-pop at its finest, it instantly charms you with a seemingly effortless, but wholly infectious melody and I want to press repeat as I'm absorbed with beautifully hushed vocal harmonies, rat-a-tat percussion and dreamy guitar shimmers - go grab your pastel coloured Ben Sherman shirt and sing along below:

No comments:

Post a Comment