Tuesday 16 September 2014

Odessa - I Will Be There

Facebook

Here's another swooning track that your going to lap up immediately before it starts plucking at your heartstrings, California's Odessa is a new name to me and this track "I Will Be There", is the first shared from her self-titled debut EP that's due this very day (via Chop Shop records).

It's pretty magical too, a sparse, sparkling melody that's guaranteed to leave you with nice, warming thoughts as luscious harmonies weave around restrained beats and shimmery guitars.

From searching online it appears to have been used in a stateside advert, it's time for Odessa's star to shine by itself. A dreamy listen awaits below.

I'll update this link when I find a place to stream / purchase the EP in full.



No comments:

Post a Comment