Monday 25 April 2011

Worship - New Music "Introducing"

http://www.facebook.com/worshipuk

I didn't touch my computer for about 36 hours - it was quite refreshing to take a small break, I'll return this Bank Holiday Monday for a short-ish post on a group from Reading that I've not been able to find much information about. Worship sound is primarily electronica, but with pop orientated melodies, stuttering synth lines and soaring vocals meaning some blissfully atmospheric tracks.

There are three tracks to listen to on the group soundcloud but I'm unable to embed them here, so hear is another track "Collateral", perhaps the most ambient and eerie of the tracks I've heard so far. The group don't appear to have any releases yet but are playing quite a few live dates and might well be ones to catch.

Listen
Worship - Collateral

No comments:

Post a Comment