Tuesday 13 November 2012

Haim #3 - Send Me Down

Facebook / haimtheband.com

On the eve of my third live encounter with the band, the Haim sisters have shared the b-side to their upcoming single Don't Save Me (posted a few weeks ago and due on December 3rd), the track "Send Me Down" combines abrasive sounds and percussion not heard from the trio before with their trademark vocal-play, sumptuous harmonies and big production, killer.

"Send Me Down" is another track that's going to sounds great live, which is where I think Haim really come into their own, their two shows I've seen to date (at The Great Escape back in May and Dingwalls over the summer) are amongst my favourite of the year, I've said it before (and I'll say it again at least one more time before the year is out), 2013 is there for the taking...

No comments:

Post a Comment