Thursday 8 November 2012

Wanderhouse - New Music "Introducing"

Facebookwearewanderhouse.com

I'd not heard of Wanderhouse until Robin at Breaking More Waves posted up their debut track (and a cover of Ellie Goulding's "Lights") last week, as the track nears 65,000 plays on soundcloud in ten days it's apparent I've been living under a rock...

The duo comprises of singer Marie Moreshead and Doctor Rosen Rosen (I'm guessing that's not what his Mum calls him), the latter who apparently has remixed a whole plethora of acts (thanks Robin), Wanderhouse's debut track "Use Me Up" is where I'll keep my concentration however, it's (as I seem to be saying a lot later) utterly beguiling with haunting, un-hurried synths, shimmering guitars and heavenly vocals wisps painting a emotionally charged journey, or to put it succinctly, fucking gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment