Friday 30 November 2012

Sophie Jamieson #2 - In The Sand

Facebook

I can't currently get enough of the beautiful voice of Sophie Jamieson but I'm taking a bit of a rest from gigs (that goes for Beautiful Strange events too) until the new year for family reasons (I have too much on to be a completely hardcore gig-goer but average about two a week at peak times), so hearing a new song via a live session is about as good as it gets for me at the minute.

The track "In The Sand" is spellbinding too, Sophie has a way of delivering words that makes you want to listen intently and combined with a voice that is so beautiful it'll stop you in your tracks it makes for a truly stunning experience. My advice, watch/listen below, the increasing number of facebook followers makes me think I'm not the only one doing so...

No comments:

Post a Comment