Monday 5 November 2012

Weird Menace - New Music "Introducing"



I don't know too much about Weird Menace (not even a picture) other than they've played a few gigs around London town and appear to have a member of La La Vasquez in their line-up (I read that on the Internet with no supporting evidence so I won't vouch for it), they've got three tracks on a soundcloud page which are great and that is what I care about, the music...

With wistful female harmonies and distorion pedals a-plenty it's safe to say Weird Menace's noisy guitar fuzz get me in all the right places with their scuzzy deliciousness and thunderous rhythms, take the track of the same name for a perfect example, energetic and raw, slamming drums, heavy riffage and soft harmonies. "Beyond Belief" takes a similar formula but hits even harder, instant infatuation.

Here's hoping some information, online presence, shows etc come soon...


No comments:

Post a Comment