Tuesday 15 February 2011

The Pains of Being Pure at Heart #3 - New Album Details

Following the release of their eponymous pop debut in 2009, The Pains of Being Pure at Heart return (although with two singles and an EP since I can't say I felt they disappeared! - no bad thing) with a new single and album. 'Belong' is out on March 28th via Fortuna Pop! Tracklisting and Pre-order details can be found here.

After the band’s European tour which involves a date at King’s College, London on March 3rd. I'm racking my brain because I think I'm busy that day, but I can't find any evidence of it so I may well be present - their last London show at 229 was probably the best I've seen the band.

The Pains of Being Pure At Heart - Belong by Slumberland Records

The Pains of Being Pure At Heart - Heart In Your Heartbreak by Slumberland Records

No comments:

Post a Comment