Thursday 17 February 2011

Terror Bird #3 - Waiting For Nothing EP

VR001 - TERROR BIRD - WAITING FOR NOTHING


Full disclousure: This is my label, I'm not going to review my own releases on my own blog, it seems contradictory to the aims of this blog, needless to say I love the music I'm putting out. Press release below:

LIMITED TO 500 COPIES ON BROWN VINYL w/ hand numbered insert and download coupon.

SIDE A
01. WAITING FOR NOTHING
02. SHE KISSED ME (AND I FELL ILL)
SIDE B
03. THRILL KILLER
04. SECRET RITUALS

Released Monday 7th March. Pre-Orders will get digital version one week early. ORDER.

Intelligent and exhilarating the lyrically dark title track ‘Waiting For Nothing’ is a masterpiece of huge sweeping synths. “She Kissed Me (and I Fell Ill)” is a glorious pop number with Never’s melodic vocal shining through in one of Terror Bird’s most dazzling tracks to date. The bright and upbeat “Thrill Killer” with shamelessly beautiful piano and keyboard arrangements kick starts side B before the gloom laden “Secret Rituals” with reverbed vocals and haunting keyboards close the EP in emphatic style.

Terror Bird are on an extensive European tour throughout February and March.
For dates please see Myspace.

Stream Side A below:

Terror Bird - Waiting for Nothing by Verulamium Records

Terror Bird - She Kissed Me (And I Fell Ill) by Verulamium Records

No comments:

Post a Comment