Monday 11 October 2010

Blue on Blue - New Music "Introducing"

http://www.myspace.com/blueonbluepop

Sorry I was AWOL over the weekend, I was busy living a real life for a change!

Anyway, London shoegaze act Blue on Blue have been filed on my 'To Listen To' favourite lists for a few months, I'm glad I finally clicked on the page because their sounds made me go all fuzzy and warm on a lovely Monday afternoon when I'm stuck inside.

For me their sound encapsulates melodic, bubbly guitar riffs full of a wonderful atmospheric mood, combined with a lovely dreamy vocal. I like what I've heard on the bands myspace.
"Paradise Syndrome" is just great; epic in length and does not disappoint. One to follow.

They support Veronica Falls on November 16th at White Heat - promises to be a great gig (if clashing with Caitlin means I'll probably be elsewhere).

I’ve seen rumours of a release of and EP on 27th September, but can’t see anything? Anyone help?


Listen to "Summer Daze" below:
Blue on Blue - Summer Daze by morrisday

No comments:

Post a Comment