Tuesday 26 October 2010

The Deer Tracks - New Music "Introducing"

http://www.myspace.com/thedeertracks

It's a mixed feeling when you discover a band thanks to another persons gig review, half grateful feelings because you've found another band that make you stop for a second but also half "why the hell didn't I know about these earlier, so that I could have gone to that gig"... well that's exactly how I feel about The Deer Tracks.

I've come to like three or four artists at least directly due to the endearing posts from Anika in London as well as her relentless gig schedule. Scary Mansion for sure, I think maybe even She Keeps Bees.
Well The Deer Tracks are the next band, she saw last week in London and their track "Yes This Is My Broken Shield" is epically amazing.

I've put them down as "new music", although their album 'Aurora' came out in 2008, there is a new EP (order) out now too. Check it out. Listen to the seven minute wonder from the debut below:

The Deer Tracks - Yes This Is My Broken Shield by morrisday

No comments:

Post a Comment