Monday 25 October 2010

The Joy Formidable #6 - New UK Tour Feb 2011

http://www.thejoyformidable.com/

I planned on uploading the remainding two recordings of the nme tour over the weekend, but alas I have not yet. They'll come soon enough, the Brighton recording is amazing too - make sure you get it.

The album is titled 'The Big Roar' and is due the second or third week of January, Ritzy confirmed a few details of it on the xfm interview last week, it's now confirmed that "The Greatest Light is the Greatest Shade" makes a reapparence on the album, I'm glad myself because it's the track that got me into TJF.

I was expecting more album news before the new tour annoucement, but no, we've got some new dates below, have spent a big chunk of time already planning where I'm going:

The Joy Formidable - Tour February 2010. Tickets: w/Support TBA

Tues 1 UK, Bournemouth Old Fire Station
Wed 2 UK, Bristol Thekla
Thurs 3 UK, Birmingham Academy 2
Fri 4 UK, Manchester Club Academy
Sun 6 UK, Glasgow King Tuts
Mon 7 UK, Edinburgh Electric Circus
Tues 8 UK, Newcastle Academy 2
Wed 9 UK, Leeds Cockpit
Fri 11 UK, Sheffield Plug
Sat 12 UK, Cambridge St Paul's
Sun 13 UK, Leicester Academy 2
Mon 14 UK, London KOKO

Make sure you've downloaded the not too Christmassy, Christmas song below, if you don't have it already!

The Joy Formidable - my beerdrunk soul is sadder than a hundred dead christmas trees by morrisday

No comments:

Post a Comment