Friday 1 October 2010

The Mynabirds #4 - Live at Spaceland, LA, 7th September 2010

www.myspace.com/themynabirds
http://themynabirds.com/

I've a great attachment to Laura's music under The Mynabirds name. She's produced a wonderful album and I feel that it deserves a lot of attention. Read back for a great interview and my album review...

Here is a ten track set drawn entirely from the album 'What We Lose In The Fire We Gain In The Flood'. BUY.
Like the Daytrotter session recently released, the material is possibly even better live, the songs really are brilliantly arranged and sound just great in the live atmospheric. Listen to "Right Place" for exactly what I mean - just breathtakingly beautiful.

Laura has some written some wonderful songs, her stage stage interaction is great, I really hope my live experience of The Mynabirds goes past these recordings and to a UK show!

The Mynabirds - Live at Spaceland, Los Angeles, Ca, September 7, 2010

DOWNLOAD: Mp3 LINK

Setlist:
What We Gained In The Fire
LA Rain
Wash It Out
Give It Time
Right Place
Numbers Don't Lie
Ways Of Looking
We Made a Mountain
Let the Record go
Good Heart

It's Fantastic quality too. I Was very happy to find this thanks to one of the prolific LA tapers, full credits in txt file of download.

Listen to Numbers Don't Lie
The Mynabirds - Numbers Don't Lie by morrisday

No comments:

Post a Comment