Saturday 2 October 2010

The Joy Formidable #6 - I Don't Want To See You Like This

http://www.myspace.com/thejoyformidable
Pre-Order 'I Don't Want To See You Like This' here.

Finally it's time for the NME tour, now well under way, but there are still two weeks of dates to go. We have the first recording to listen to. As you would expect, it's friggin' awesome! The Joy Formidable have to be the best live band of 2009-2010. Catch them near you whilst you can.

A rare treat in "My Beerdrunk Soul..." being aired for the first ever time (I think) as well as the new single (listen to a longer than previously posted version of that below and the out of this world "Spectrum"

Still no official date for the album, but it's likely to be January, so keep some money from xmas for that!

Here's the longer album version of "I Don't Want To See You Like This"
The Joy Formidable - I Don't Want To See You Like This by morrisday

Here's the video to the single:

No comments:

Post a Comment