Wednesday 8 December 2010

The Cordelier Club #3 - Don't Let It Go By Released...



Just a quick post before I return properly tomorrow. I do hope a few people found either a new highlight for 2010 or a band to follow next year during my various ramblings that started the month... I purposely neglected post other bands whilst I concentrated on those...

I featured this song by The Cordelier Club last month, but as it's been released now, I thought I'd refresh your memory and there is also a video to watch above if you prefer that to streaming... "Don't Let It Go By" is a brilliant, infectious three minute pop song and is well worth 79 pence of your money.
You can listen / download the B-Side for free right here.

Listen to the single below:
The Cordelier Club - Don't Let It Go By by morrisday

Here's the link to purchase the single:
UK - http://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/dont-let-it-go-by/id406132427?i=406132432&ign-mpt=uo%3D4
US - http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/dont-let-it-go-by/id406132427?i=406132432&ign-mpt=uo%3D4

No comments:

Post a Comment