Thursday 16 December 2010

Kitten #3 - Live at The Echo, Los Angeles

http://www.myspace.com/KITTENtheband

If you look back on my archive you'll see I was blown away when I saw Kitten live at the end of October, since I've picked them as one of my bands to watch in 2011 and their debut 'Sunday School' (buy) is one of my favourite EP's of the year. So naturally I was very happy to come across this very nice live recording of one of their gigs from LA a few weeks back...

It's a great combination of their own material, released and un-released and some well placed covers too. If you've not listened to Kitten before, change that now.

EDIT: The band have released a brand, spanking new demo today: Apples & Cigarettes. It's very nice too, not as energetic as "Kill the Light" but it's lovely little song, Chloe's voice as gorgeous as ever. You can listen and download below:
Kitten - Apples & Cigarettes (demo mix) by morrisday


Kitten - The Echo, Los Angeles, Ca - November 30, 2010

DOWNLOAD: Mp3 LINK

Setlist:
Blue World
Transmission
Downtown Girls
Allison Day
Kill The Light
Japanese Eyes
Johnny
Boys Don't Cry
Hot Rod
Catholic Boys
Michael
Kitten with a Whip
Baby Come Home

No comments:

Post a Comment