Friday 24 December 2010

Happy Christmas

This blog has changed a bit from when I first started it, I'm pretty sure I never expected to carry on with it quite as long as I have already or have between 500-1000 hits a day so thanks for looking or whatever it is that made you be here. I'm enjoying this as a side-pastime and have zero plans to stop anytime soon.
It's not that time consuming doing a post or two a day and I quite easily fit it around being a gigoholic, alcoholic and family life. It's also opened up some much amazing new music to me, for that reason alone it's more than worth it...

Here's a Christmas orientated mix tape for you to listen / download. Mediafire link below.
I'm sick to death of hearing Shakin Stevens, Slade, Wizzard, Cliff and co. Here's a more alternative playlist:

Just Music That I Like's Christmas 2010 Playlist by morrisday

DOWNLOAD. This one won't stay up past the 29th December, so if you want it, grab it now.

I'll do another mix (none Xmas) before New Year too.

Cheers, thanks to the artists who make music so amazing, people who read this shambles and here to an even better 2011.

Jarvis Cocker, Richard Hawley, Lisa Hannigan - Silent Night by morrisday

No comments:

Post a Comment