Saturday 18 December 2010

She & Him #2 - Conan O'Brien Show

I think She & Him were unlucky to miss out on my top albums of the year, perhaps because their music is so super cute and summery it didn't quite seem right to include them when compiling year end lists in early December snow... They were certainly one of my most blogged / listened to bands over the summer months and I really enjoyed their Koko show back in May(?) I've everything Matt and Zooey have released so far and this lovely little version of a Christmas Classic does them no harm whatsoever, add in an utterly brilliant version of 'I Put a Spell on You' during the Conan O'Brien show (a US chat show?) and it's something well worth spending the next five minutes of your time with ... so watch below:



Here's a stream of the audio to the wonderful version of "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas":
She & Him - Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas by morrisday

No comments:

Post a Comment