Friday 18 March 2011

Perfume Genius #2 - May UK Tour


Yourstru.ly Presents: Perfume Genius "Dreeem" from Yours Truly on Vimeo.

Perfume Genius released one of the most fragile and painstakingly gorgeous albums I've ever heard last year, I put 'Learning' at number 14 in my favourite albums of 2010, I'm sure if I were to do that again now it would be higher.

I'm yet to see Perfume Genius live, I've been told it's a sublime experience, one I can't wait to encounter and luckily for me Mike Hadreas has announced a string of UK and European dates for the spring, tickets in the normal places, I'll be at two of these:

May
14 – Sheffield, City Hall (Grand Ballroom)
15 – Nottingham, Bodega
16 – London, Bush Hall
17 – Manchester, The Kings Arms
18 – Dublin, The Sugar Club
20 – Brussels, Les Nuits Botanique
21 – Amsterdam, De Duif Church
28 – Barcelona, Primavera Sound Festival

Perfume Genius - Mr Petersen by TheArtOf...

No comments:

Post a Comment