Sunday 7 November 2010

Blouse - New Music "Introducing"

http://bbblouse.bandcamp.com/

I tend to only post bands / artists who have a few tracks that appeal to me, this is a rare occasion where I've only heard one track and I'm passing them on.

Blouse have just the one track on their bandcamp, the rather dreamy "Into Black". It's perfectly in fitting with a lot of my current tastes. Rather delicious airy vocals with some laid back synths and tight guitar work.

Listen to it below and download for free via the bandcamp link above.

Into Black by BLOUSE

1 comment:

  1. Oh i was looking like crazy for that void vision song, its amazing. And also have found really nice bands like Fever ray, Hundreds and of course Blouse, love that kind of music and i haven't found much about that in other blogs, so this will be one of my favorites from now on ;)

    ReplyDelete