Wednesday 24 November 2010

Scary Mansion #3 - Girls Just Wanna Have Fun (Cyndi Lauper Cover)

http://www.myspace.com/scarymansion

Scary Mansion's wonderful cover of the Chris Isaak classic "Wicked Game" (listen) generated quite a bit of interest so here is another cover that Leah released before that.

I'll be honest and say although her vocals are fragile and beautiful the song does not do a lot for me, but if my posting generates 38,000 plays like "Wicked Game" and just 1% go out and download a Scary Mansion song, I'm happy with that.

Do go and listen to 'Make Me Cry' the fantastic second album by Scary Mansion, I've included one of the highlights below.

It's a cover of 80's "favourite" "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" by Cyndi Lauper and you can get it below:
Scary Mansion - Girls Just Wanna Have Fun (Cyndi Lauper Cover) by morrisday

and off Make Me Cry, "No Law":
Scary Mansion - No Law by morrisday

1 comment: