Saturday 7 August 2010

Holly Miranda #3 - Fiume Night Live & "I'd Rather Go Blind" Cover

www.hollymiranda.com/
www.myspace.com/hollymiranda
Buy The Magician's Private Library

I've taken in a lot of good shit recently, Mountain Man have blown me away at Glastonbury, I've fallen in love in equal measure with Caitlin Rose and Emma Moss (again), I've discovered Lanterns in the Lake, that's all off the top of my head.
This however possibly eclipses them all...

Two video's; both out of this world...


Fiume Night 10 _ Holly Miranda _ williamsburgh, april 2009 from vincent moon / temporary areas on Vimeo.


Holly Miranda "I'd Rather be Blind" from Yours Truly on Vimeo.

Here's another acoustic take on Waves to leave you with on this post. So many amazing video's / versions by Holly over the Internet. I really am regretting staying at home the extra day at the end of July and missing her now. Come back to the UK soon please!


Holly Miranda- Waves (Wood & Wires Video Series) from Adrian Vieni on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment