Tuesday 10 August 2010

Escapists - New Music "Introducing"

http://www.myspace.com/escapists

I can't really tell you much about Escapists at the minute, other than I like the sound of their demos. Their are from London and have a sound that I'd file somewhere between Fanfarlo and Death Cab For Cutie (I'm rubbish at describing music!)...
Listen to a couple of the demos below, more on their myspace. I'm impressed what I hear on the likes of "Burial", "The Longest Day", "This Scene is Broken" and "Witching Hour" - that's basically all of their songs so that's a good thing! Clearly still in their infancy, I think they could be a band to watch...

Escapists - This Scene is Broken by morrisday

Escapists - Witching Hour by morrisday

Escapists - The Longest Day by morrisday

No comments:

Post a Comment