Saturday 28 August 2010

Artur Dyjecinski - New Music "Introducing"

www.myspace.com/arturdyjecinski
www.arturdyjecinski.com/

I meant to do this post just after the CAMP show with Caitlin, but alas time does go too quickly.

I was rather impressed by Artur Dyjecinski, a Polish-Canadian who lives in London town. I've included audio of his final two shows at CAMP show below for you to see why yourself.

These two songs highlight his wonderful baritone voice and country-folk songs very well. ...Buffalo especially just oozes with wondrous sophistication and class.
He'd never done it before? Wow. I can only imagine he'll never not do it again. Truly was a fantastic performance and song, it's truly a beautiful piece.

As I said previously, I looked for a CD but couldn't find one, hopefully these songs will see a release soon. I am very interested to see what else Artur's doing and will be back to see him live in the future.

You can listen to the wonderful "and he showed me the way of the Buffalo" (the second song here) on his myspace (link above) - do that now.

Here's those live versions:
Artur Dyjecinski - Unknown Song - Live at CAMP Basement 18th August by morrisday
Artur Dyjecinski - and he showed me the way of the Buffalo (Live at CAMP Basement) by morrisday

No comments:

Post a Comment