Wednesday 25 May 2011

Camille Delean #2 - Roads of Empty EP

Facebook

When I did an 'Introducing' piece on the extraordinary young talent that is Camille Delean I mentioned that there weren't any releases to purchase, that's now changed because you can down purchase her debut four track EP 'Roads of Empty' via iTunes.

I won't repeat my earlier post, read that for my typically waffling thoughts but you should take this post as a prompt for you to discover Camille, her beautiful soulful voice is just too beautiful for words.

You can trust me when I saw you won't be disappointed if you listen to her EP. I believe Camille is moving to London soon, hopefully that means live shows aplenty. Now Rachel Sermanni and Camille in the same show, let's make that happen.

Rivers by camilledelean

No comments:

Post a Comment